19 Mar A Message About the Corona-virus, COVID-19
Dear Valued Guest,
As the corona-virus disease (COVID-19) is having an increased impact on our communities, we want to keep you informed that our villa is open and fully operating.
The health and safety of our guests and employees are at the top of our mind. Amid concerns about the spread of the disease we are here to serve you, and we want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
As of today, March 19, 2020:
- There hasn’t been any reported case of the disease in Punta Mita.
- All local beach clubs and restaurants are also open and in full operation.
Beyond our regular cleaning schedule and as precautionary steps, we are:
- Conducting enhanced deep cleaning of our villa.
- Making sure all touch surfaces are disinfected after each guest’s stay.
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes for both guests and employees.
- Monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
- Communicating regularly with our employees to keep everyone informed and to ensure the safety our our team and that of our guests.
Our first priority remains in keeping our guests and employees safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize any potential spread of the corona-virus.
We have built our business on impeccable customer service and in these challenging times we want to ensure we go above and beyond your expectations.
We deeply value each of our guests and look forward to always being there for you.